Organizing your holiday takes a lot of time, especially for an island like Karimunjawa… What are you supposed to do on a tropical island? That is where we come in to help, check out the Comfort Diving package, the perfect trip for diver who want to dive deep and find the tranquility of the Java sea.
The Comfort Diving package is a very popular package at our agency Karimunjawa Package. Perfect for the short stay in Karimunjawa island and for those who love diving.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Kartini harbour in Jepara.|
|BOAT TRANSPORTATION||A two way trip with the Bahari Express Fast boat in executive class, this will take around 2 to 2.5 hours.|
|ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS||Guest of the Comfort Diving package can choose between the following accommodations with air-conditioning:|
|INCLUDED DIVING TRIP||
|PACKING LIST||Please click here for our Karimunjawa Trip Packing list. For your island hopping trip, we recommend bringing the following.
> A towel & dry clothing.
To be considerate of the citizens of Karimunjawa, we urge you to wear clothes that cover your body before and after the tour. Please don’t walk through the village in only swimwear. Besides that, we encourage our guest to wear a shirt while swimming over the reef, not only to protect your own skin, but also to reduce the amount of sunscreen in the water as this is proven to be extremely harmful for the reef.
|Main activity||Diving, Motorbike trip|
|Accommodation||Big K – Private room, Ayu hotel – Private room|
- Meeting at Warung BU BAMBANG in the Jepara Kartini harbour one hour before departure of the boat to receive your boat tickets.
- Fast boat Bahari Express from Jepara to Karimunjawa, this will take around two to two and a half hours.
- Welcomed in the Karimunjawa harbour by our team and pick-up by car to transfer you to your accommodation.
- A delicious Karimunjawa style lunch prepared for you, served at your accommodation after check-in.
- Take the motorbikes out for a trip around the island; check-out beaches, viewing points and other beautiful spots around the island.
- At 08:30 we pick you up at your accommodation and together we drive (on motor bikes) to the dock from which the Diving trip will departure.
- A whole day on the water diving either on the west side or on the east side. The diving on the trip depends on the experience and license of the divers. An example of how the day could look.
- West side
- Diving at Geleang Island
- Lunch at Geleang Island
- Diving at Gosong Cemara
- Sunset at Cemara Kecil Island
- Arrival back a Karimunjawa dock
- East side
- Diving at Cilik island
- Lunch at Cilik Island
- Diving at Sintok island
- Visit Gosong Seloka by low water
- Arrival back a Karimunjawa dock
- West side
- Back at your accommodation you can drive around to explore town, buy souvenirs and go for dinner. Until at 10 o’clock our team picks up the motorbike.
- Half an hour before the boat departures, we will pick you up by car to bring you back to the harbour in Karimunjawa. There you will receive your ticket and our team will help you boarding the boat.
- Fast boat Bahari Express from Karimunjawa to Jepara, this will take around two to two and a half hours.
- Back in the Jepara Kartini harbour, if you booked transport with us the driver will be waiting for you with the Karimunjawa Package sign. We wish you a very safe a pleasant journey back home.
Our Comfort Diving package price is a price per person, however the price is based on a minimum of two people. This because, a package for one person is more expensive as you do not get to share the cost of most of our travel services with a travel buddy. If you want to book for more then 2 people, indicate this in the booking form on the left and the price per person will automatically decrease. If you want to book with more than 10 people, please also contact our agency so that we can offer you a custom price.
However, it is possible to book the trip by yourself and to go out on the water alone. An alternative is that we try to match you with another traveler who likes to go diving or that you bring someone on the water who likes to go snorkeling while you are exploring the deep waters. Many spots are perfect for both snorkeling and diving and the captain of the boat can accompany your friend while the guide follows you to the deeper waters. Please contact us if you would like to travel alone or do a snorkel-dive combo trip and want more information about that.
WHAT IS A DIVING TRIP?
A diving trip in Karimunjawa is perfect for those who want to dive deep and find the tranquility of the Java sea. Karimunjawa is perfect for snorkeling as a lot of the reef is relatively shallow, however, to spot the shyer fish and other sea creatures, a deeper dive into the water is the way to do it. Besides the deep reefs and the beautiful sea life, Karimunjawa has a rich history hidden on the bottom of the surrounding sea. Multiple shipwrecks, both in shallow and deep water, make Karimunjawa the perfect dive destination for both beginners and more experienced divers.
A comfort diving trip exists out of two dives, location depending on your experience, a visit to one of the islands to escape from the midday heat and enjoy a beautiful fish barbecue, and a second stop to another island, beach, or a mesmerizing place like a sandbank. This type of tour requires you to have a PADI registered diving license which will be checked before departure. If you want to add an extra dive this is also possible, one dive from around 45 minutes (depending on your oxygen usages).
Would you like to upgrade your package to a three dive diving package, please inform us and we will give you a costume price.
WHAT IS FOR LUNCH?
The snorkeling trip includes a barbecue on the beach during which the crew will prepare and serve fresh fish, vegetables, rice, egg/tempe/tofu, traditional crackers (Krupuk), water and fruit.
The lunch on arrival will be a delicious Pindang Serani (famous fish dish in Karimunjawa), served with vegetables, rice, egg/tempe/tofu, traditional crackers (Krupuk), refreshing drink and fruit.
If you are vegetarian please inform us, so we can offer you a different menu.
BOAT CHANGE OR UPGRADE?
If you would like to upgrade your boat ticket to a VIP ticket for the Bahari Express fast boat, or perhaps prefer to travel with the Siginjai Fery. Please contact us for a custom price.