Organizing your holiday takes a lot of time, especially for an island like Karimunjawa… What are you supposed to do on a tropical island? That is where we come in to help, check out the Executive Snorkeling package, one of the most frequent booked trips by our former guests.
The Executive Snorkeling package is one of the most popular packages our agency Karimunjawa Package is offering. Perfect for the short stay in Karimunjawa island and for those who love snorkeling.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Kartini harbour in Jepara|
|BOAT TRANSPORTATION||A two way trip with the Bahari Express Fast boat in executive class, this will take around 2 to 2.5 hours.|
|ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS||Guest of the Executive Snorkeling package can choose between the following accommodations with air-conditioning:|
|INCLUDED SNORKELING TRIP||
|PACKING LIST||Please click here for our Karimunjawa Trip Packing list. For your island hopping trip, we recommend bringing the following.
> A towel & dry clothing.
To be considerate of the citizens of Karimunjawa, we urge you to wear clothes that cover your body before and after the tour. Please don’t walk through the village in only swimwear. Besides that, we encourage our guest to wear a shirt while snorkeling over the reef, not only to protect your own skin, but also to reduce the amount of sunscreen in the water as this is proven to be extremely harmful for the reef.
|Main activity||Motorbike trip, Snorkeling|
|Accommodation||Alam Kita – Bridal Suite, Alam Kita – Private Bungalow, Deepsky Villa – Private Bungalow, Legon Waru – Private Room, Omah Alchy – Water front Bungalow, The Happinezz Hills – Private Room, Omah Alchy – Garden Bungalow, Mirabelle Joglo Village – Private Bungalow|
- Meeting at Warung BU BAMBANG in the Jepara Kartini harbour one hour before departure of the boat to receive your boat tickets.
- Fast boat Bahari Express from Jepara to Karimunjawa, this will take around two to two and a half hours.
- Welcomed in the Karimunjawa harbour by our team and pick-up by car to transfer you to your accommodation.
- A delicious Karimunjawa style lunch prepared for you, served at your accommodation after check-in.
- Take the motorbikes out for a trip around the island; check-out beaches, viewing points and other beautiful spots around the island.
- At 08:30 we pick you up at your accommodation and together we drive (on motor bikes) to the dock from which the Snorkeling trip will departure.
- A whole day on the water snorkeling either on the west side or on the east side. An example of how the day could look.
- West side
- Snorkeling at Taka Cendok
- Lunch at Geleang Island
- Snorkeling at Gosong Cemara
- Sunset at Cemara Kecil Island
- Arrival back a Karimunjawa dock
- East side
- Visiting Gosong Sloka
- Snorkeling at Cilik Island
- Lunch at Cilik Island
- Snorkeling close to Tengah Island
- Visiting the turtle sanctuary at Konservasi Penyu Taman Nasional Karimunjawa with
- Arrival back a Karimunjawa dock
- West side
- Back at your accommodation you can drive around to explore town, buy souvenirs and go for dinner. Until at 10 o’clock our team picks up the motorbike.
- Half an hour before the boat departures, we will pick you up by car to bring you back to the harbour in Karimunjawa. There you will receive your ticket and our team will help you boarding the boat.
- Fast boat Bahari Express from Karimunjawa to Jepara, this will take around two to two and a half hours.
- Back in the Jepara Kartini harbour, if you booked transport with us the driver will be waiting for you with the Karimunjawa Package sign. We wish you a very safe a pleasant journey back home.
Our Executive snorkeling package price is a price per person, however the price is based on a minimum of two people. This because, a package for one person is more expensive as you do not get to share the cost of most of our travel services with a travel buddy. Please contact us if you would like to travel alone and want more information about that. If you want to book for more then 2 people, indicate this in the booking form on the left and the price per person will automatically decrease. If you want to book for more than 10 people, please also contact our agency so that we can offer you a custom price.
WHAT IS A PRIVATE SNORKELING TRIP?
The private snorkeling tour is perfect for the traveler who likes to create their own day on the water or just wants to share the boat with their husband, the family, or a group of friends. You decide where we go, when we move to the next location and when we are going home. Obviously, our team will give the necessary notes so that we can realize a safe and beautiful day for our guests.
Together you will experience a great variety of beautiful snorkeling spots (often two spots) and visit the small paradise islands with bounty white beaches or another memorable sight like a sandbank or a turtle sanctuary. Either on the west side or the east side, depending on the weather conditions.
The tour will depart from the harbor at 09:00 and return during sunset +/- 17:30. During the private tour, it is possible to leave earlier, however, we always have to keep the weather conditions in mind.
Would you like to upgrade your package to a private VIP snorkeling package or convert your motorbike rental in to car transportation, please inform us and we will give you a costume price.
WHAT IS FOR LUNCH?
The snorkeling trip includes a barbecue on the beach during which the crew will prepare and serve fresh fish, vegetables, rice, egg/tempe/tofu, traditional crackers (Krupuk), water and fruit. During the private tour, you will also get a fresh coconut, extra fruit and snacks.
The lunch on arrival will be a delicious Pindang Serani (famous fish dish in Karimunjawa), served with vegetables, rice, egg/tempe/tofu, traditional crackers (Krupuk), refreshing drink and fruit.
If you are vegetarian please inform us, so we can offer you a different menu.
BOAT CHANGE OR UPGRADE?
If you would like to upgrade your boat ticket to a VIP ticket for the Bahari Express fast boat, please contact us for a custom price.