Organizing your holiday takes a lot of time, especially for an island like Karimunjawa… What are you supposed to do on a tropical island? That is where we come in to help, check out the Standard Snorkeling package, one of the most frequent booked trips by our former guests.
The Standard Snorkeling package is one of the most popular packages our agency Karimunjawa Package is offering. Perfect for the short stay in Karimunjawa island and for those who love snorkeling.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Kartini harbour in Jepara.|
|BOAT TRANSPORTATION||A two way trip with the Bahari Express Fast boat in executive class, this will take around 2 to 2.5 hours.|
|ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS||Guest of the Standard Snorkeling package can choose between the following accommodations with air-conditioning:|
|INCLUDED SNORKELING TRIP||
|PACKING LIST||Please click here for our Karimunjawa Trip Packing list. For your island hopping trip, we recommend bringing the following.
> A towel & dry clothing.
To be considerate of the citizens of Karimunjawa, we urge you to wear clothes that cover your body before and after the tour. Please don’t walk through the village in only swimwear. Besides that, we encourage our guest to wear a shirt while snorkeling over the reef, not only to protect your own skin, but also to reduce the amount of sunscreen in the water as this is proven to be extremely harmful for the reef.
|Main activity||Motorbike trip, Snorkeling|
|Accommodation||Azza Homestay – Private room, Basa-basi Lodge – Teepee glamping, Kalinda Guesthouse – Private room, Sama-sama Homestay – Private room, The Bodhi Tree – Private room|
- Meeting at Warung BU BAMBANG in the Jepara Kartini harbour one hour before departure of the boat to receive your boat tickets.
- Fast boat Bahari Express from Jepara to Karimunjawa, this will take around two to two and a half hours.
- Welcomed in the Karimunjawa harbour by our team and pick-up by car to transfer you to your accommodation.
- A delicious Karimunjawa style lunch prepared for you, served at your accommodation after check-in.
- Take the motorbikes out for a trip around the island; check-out beaches, viewing points and other beautiful spots around the island.
- At 08:30 we pick you up at your accommodation and together we drive (on motor bikes) to the dock from which the Snorkeling trip will departure.
- A whole day on the water snorkeling either on the west side or on the east side. An example of how the day could look.
- West side
- Snorkeling at Taka Cendok
- Lunch at Geleang Island
- Snorkeling at Gosong Cemara
- Sunset at Cemara Kecil Island
- Arrival back a Karimunjawa dock
- East side
- Visiting Gosong Sloka
- Snorkeling at Cilik Island
- Lunch at Cilik Island
- Snorkeling close to Tengah Island
- Visiting the turtle sanctuary at Konservasi Penyu Taman Nasional Karimunjawa with
- Arrival back a Karimunjawa dock
- West side
- Back at your accommodation you can drive around to explore town, buy souvenirs and go for dinner. Until at 10 o’clock our team picks up the motorbike.
- Half an hour before the boat departures, we will pick you up by car to bring you back to the harbour in Karimunjawa. There you will receive your ticket and our team will help you boarding the boat.
- Fast boat Bahari Express from Karimunjawa to Jepara, this will take around two to two and a half hours.
- Back in the Jepara Kartini harbour, if you booked transport with us the driver will be waiting for you with the Karimunjawa Package sign. We wish you a very safe a pleasant journey back home.
Our Standard snorkeling package price is a price per person, however the price is based on a minimum of two people. This because, a package for one person is more expensive as you do not get to share the cost of most of our travel services with a travel buddy. Please contact us if you would like to travel alone and want more information about that. If you want to book for more then 2 people, indicate this in the booking form on the left and the price per person will automatically decrease. If you want to book with more than 10 people, please also contact our agency so that we can offer you a custom price.
WHAT IS A SHARED SNORKELING TRIP?
Unlike the private tour, during the shared island hopping and snorkeling tour you go out on the water with a larger group of travelers. This experience is made for travelers who like to get to know other guests and make unforgettable memories while cruising through beautiful Karimunjawa. There’s nothing like starting an unforgettable experience with strangers and ending it during the golden sunset with new friends.
At the beginning of the day, our team will prepare a program based on the weather conditions and the group. The program normally consists of visiting two snorkeling spots, lunch on one of the islands, and finally, an extra stop on a second island, or another unforgettable stop if the day allows it. Either on the west side or the east side, depending on the weather conditions.
The tour will depart from the harbor at 09:00 and return during sunset +/- 17:30. If we have enough guest we will set up a tour ourselves, if this is not the case, we will work together with other agents to combine one group on the water. The size of the group depends on the type of boat and its capacity.
Would you like to upgrade your package to a private snorkeling package, please inform us and we will give you a costume price.
WHAT IS FOR LUNCH?
The snorkeling trip includes a barbecue on the beach during which the crew will prepare and serve fresh fish, vegetables, rice, egg/tempe/tofu, traditional crackers (Krupuk), water and fruit.
The lunch on arrival will be a delicious Pindang Serani (famous fish dish in Karimunjawa), served with vegetables, rice, egg/tempe/tofu, traditional crackers (Krupuk), refreshing drink and fruit.
If you are vegetarian please inform us, so we can offer you a different menu.
BOAT CHANGE OR UPGRADE?
If you would like to upgrade your boat ticket to a VIP ticket for the Bahari Express fast boat, or perhaps prefer to travel with the Siginjai Fery. Please contact us for a custom price.