Island hopping & Snorkeling trip
Hop on one of the traditional fisherman boats and get amazed by Karimunjawa’s beautiful waters. The best way to experience true Karimunjawa, her reefs, island, and animals. Images of a dream destination will become treasured memories. Get a taste of the freshest fish barbecued you ever had on the beach with dried coconut skin built fires. With a shared island hopping and snorkeling tour in Karimunjawa, you will receive a great experience for a affordable price.
|MEETING POINT||Karimunjawa Package office or the meeting point on Town Square in front of Wisma Karimunjawa.|
|MEETING TIME||8:15 at Karimunjawa Package office or 8:30 at the meeting point on Town Square in front of Wisma Karimunjawa.|
|RETURN LOCATION||Karimunjawa Village harbor.|
|RETURN TIME||Around sunset (17:00 – 18:00).|
|INCLUDED||Karimunjawa style fisher boat, captain & gasoline.
Parking cost at the island & harbour entrance.
Fresh fish BBQ on the beach & drinking water.
Underwater camera & a copy of the pictures to your USB or memory card.
Snorkeling gear & life jacket.
|BRING WITH YOU||For your island hopping trip, we recommend bringing the following.
> A towel & dry clothing.
To be considerate of the citizens of Karimunjawa, we urge you to wear clothes that cover your body before and after the tour. Please don’t walk through the village in only swimwear. Besides that, we encourage our guest to wear a shirt while snorkeling over the reef, not only to protect your own skin, but also to reduce the amount of sunscreen in the water as this is proven to be extremely harmful for the reef.
- At the beginning of the day, our team will prepare a program based on the weather conditions and the group. The program normally consists of visiting two snorkeling spots, lunch on one of the islands, and finally, an extra stop on a second island, or another unforgettable stop if the day allows it. Either on the west side or the east side, depending on the weather conditions.
- An Island Hopping & Snorkeling open trip is suitable for solo travelers and small groups who love the company of other travelers. The boat will be occupied by a maximum of 15-18 people. Together you will experience a great variety of beautiful snorkeling spots and visit the small paradise islands with bounty white beaches. If you prefer to set up a trip yourself, click here for our private snorkeling trip.
- If we have enough guest we will set up a tour ourselves, if this is not the case, we will work together with other agents to combine one group on the water. The size of the group depends on the type of boat and its capacity.
- One or two guides will accompany you (depending on the group size) and they will know exactly where and when to show you the most beautiful spots on the reef.
- The snorkeling trip includes a barbecue on the beach during which the crew will prepare and serve fresh fish, vegetables, rice, egg/tempe/tofu, traditional crackers (Krupuk), water and fruit.
- For this trip you are required to pay entrance to Karimunjawa National Park. You have already purchased this ticket in the Karimunjawa harbour, make sure to bring it with you. For more information about the National Park fee, please check our FAQ-page.