Do you need a car+ back to Malang after arriving in Jepara by boat? Or do you prefer booking private transportation for your trip to Jepara? Traveling by private car+ is super convenient, no need to worry about full busses, delayed public transport or limited departure time. Get picked up at and dropped off where ever you want; your home address, the harbour, train station, hotel, the city centre of maybe at the airport.
The private car+ to and from Malang is the perfect transportation for a small group up to 7 people. However, if you travel with a lot of luggage, 5 people will be more suitable.
|LOCATION JEPARA||Jepara harbour or another address in Jepara city.|
|LOCATION MALANG||Any address in Malang city.|
|DURATION||The journey from and to Malang takes around 8 – 9 hours,
depending on the traffic that day. As this is the fast option, driver will go over the toll road to Malang. This way is less traffic sensitive and therefore often faster during the day. Please note, Indonesian roads can be very busy during the day, traveling early morning or at night can be recommended.
|TRANSPORT TYPE||Toyota Innova (5 – 7 people)|
- Private transport from and to Malang preferable gets booked a minimum of 3 days ahead of the trip. This way we can ensure that our best drivers are available to drive you. For more information about our cancellation policy, please go to our FAQ page.
- The private car+ is suitable for a group of maximal 7 people or 5 people traveling with a lot of luggage. If you prefer a smaller or bigger type of transportation, please check some of our other options below or contact us for more information.
- After you place your order and we checked the availability, we will send you a payment request by email. After receiving the payment, we can order the transport for you and send you all the information you need.
- Please make sure to fill in the right pick-up date and time, as well as the preferred addresses.
- When picked-up at the harbour or any other public place, or driver will carry a sign with the Karimunjawa Package logo.
- Please note that the car+ on the picture isn’t always the car used for your trip. It’s depending on the available fleet, however all cars are in good condition.