Private Island hopping & Snorkeling trip
Hop on one of the traditional fisherman boats and get amazed by Karimunjawa’s beautiful waters. The best way to experience true Karimunjawa, her reefs, island, and animals. Images of a dream destination will become treasured memories. Get a taste of the freshest fish barbecued you ever had on the beach with dried coconut skin built fires. With a private island hopping and snorkeling tour in Karimunjawa, you will receive a great experience with the people of your choice.
The private snorkeling tour is perfect for the traveler who likes to create their own day on the water or just wants to share the boat with their husband, the family, or a group of friends. You decide where we go, when we move to the next location and when we are going home. Obviously, our team will give the necessary notes so that we can realize a safe and beautiful day for our guests.
|MEETING POINT||Karimunjawa Package office or the meeting point on Town Square in front of Wisma Karimunjawa.|
|MEETING TIME||The tour is available starting from 08:00 but most guest leave at 9:00.|
|RETURN LOCATION||Karimunjawa Village harbour.|
|RETURN TIME||Around sunset (17:00 – 18:00).|
|INCLUDED||Karimunjawa style fisher boat, captain & gasoline.
Parking cost at the island & harbour entrance.
Fresh fish BBQ on the beach, with coconuts, snacks & drinking water.
Underwater camera & a copy of the pictures to your USB or memory card.
Snorkeling gear & life jacket.
Entrance ticket for the shark pool or turtle sanctuary when visiting either of these places during your shared island tour. However, if you want to release baby turtles, this isn’t included in the price.
|BRING WITH YOU||For your island hopping trip, we recommend bringing the following.> A towel & dry clothing.
> Reusable water bottle & snacks for in between swimming.
> A shirt to swim in.
> Some money to buy a drink/snack and to tip your guide/crew.
> Sunscreen (high factor and reef-safe recommended).
|To be considerate of the citizens of Karimunjawa, we urge you to wear clothes that cover your body before and after the tour. Please don’t walk through the village in only swimwear. Besides that, we encourage our guest to wear a shirt while snorkeling over the reef, not only to protect your own skin, but also to reduce the amount of sunscreen in the water as this is proven to be extremely harmful for the reef.|
- The price for this tour is based on a minimal of two participants. The price will change if the tour gets booked by more than two people.
- The private snorkeling tour is perfect for the traveler who likes to create their own day on the water or just wants to share the boat with their husband, the family, or a group of friends. You decide where we go, when we move to the next location and when we are going home. Obviously, our team will give the necessary notes so that we can realize a safe and beautiful day for our guests. If you prefer to join a more affordable trip, click here for our shared snorkeling trip.
- Together you will experience a great variety of beautiful snorkeling spots (often two spots) and visit the small paradise islands with bounty white beaches or another memorable sight like a sandbank or a turtle sanctuary. Either on the west side or the east side, depending on the weather conditions, your preferences and experience of the group.
- The snorkeling trip includes a barbecue on the beach during which the crew will prepare and serve fresh fish, vegetables, rice, egg/tempe/tofu, traditional crackers (Krupuk), water and fruit. During the private tour, you will also get a fresh coconut, extra fruit and snacks.
- For this trip you are required to pay entrance to Karimunjawa National Park. You have already purchased this ticket in the Karimunjawa harbour, make sure to bring it with you. For more information about the National Park fee, please check our FAQ-page.
There are no reviews yet.