Do you need a minibus back to Surabaya after arriving in Jepara by boat? Or do you prefer booking private transportation for your trip to Jepara? Traveling by private minibus is super convenient, no need to worry about full busses, delayed public transport or limited departure times. Get picked up at and dropped off where ever you want; your home address, the harbour, train station, hotel, the city centre of maybe at the airport.
The private minibus to and from Surabaya is the perfect transportation for a group up to 30 people. However, if you travel with a lot of luggage, 25 people will be more suitable.
|LOCATION JEPARA||Jepara harbour or another address in Jepara city.|
|LOCATION SURABAYA||Any address in Surabaya city.|
|DURATION||The journey from and to Surabaya takes around 8 – 9 hours,
depending on the traffic that day. As this is the regular option, driver will not drive via Semarang over the toll road but follow the regular road via Rembang-Tuban, and enter the toll road just before Surabaya at the Kebomas entrance. Please note, Indonesian roads can be very busy during the day, traveling early morning or at night can be recommended.
|TRANSPORT TYPE||Bus Medium (25- 30 people)|
- Private transport from and to Surabaya preferable gets booked a minimum of 3 days ahead of the trip. This way we can ensure that our best drivers are available to drive you. For more information about our cancellation policy, please go to our FAQ page.
- The minibus is suitable for a group of maximal 30 people or 25 people traveling with a lot of luggage. If you prefer a smaller or bigger type of transportation, please check some of our other options below or contact us for more information.
- Please make sure to fill in the right pick-up date and time, as well as the preferred addresses.
- When picked-up at the harbour or any other public place, or driver will carry a sign with the Karimunjawa Package logo.
- Please note that the minibus on the picture isn’t always the bus used for your trip. It’s depending on the available fleet, however all busses are in good condition.