Do you need a shuttle bus back to Yogyakarta after arriving in Jepara by boat? Or do you prefer booking private transportation for your trip to Jepara? Traveling by private shuttle is super convenient, no need to worry about full busses, delayed public transport or limited departure times. Get picked up at and dropped off where ever you want; your home address, the harbour, train station, hotel, the city centre of maybe at the airport.
The private shuttle to and from Yogyakarta is the perfect transportation for a group up to 15 people. However, if you travel with a lot of luggage, 11 people will be more suitable.
|LOCATION JEPARA||Jepara harbour or another address in Jepara city.|
|LOCATION YOGYAKARTA||Any address in Yogyakarta city.|
|DURATION||The journey from and to Yogyakarta takes around 5 – 6 hours,
depending on the traffic that day. You will follow the toll road from Semarang to Semarang Bawen before turning on the general road via Magelang. Please note, Indonesian roads can be very busy during the day, traveling early morning or at night can be recommended.
|TRANSPORT TYPE||Toyota HiAce (11 – 15 people)|
- Private transport from and to Yogyakarta preferable gets booked a minimum of 3 days ahead of the trip. This way we can ensure that our best drivers are available to drive you. For more information about our cancellation policy, please go to our FAQ page.
- The shuttle bus is suitable for a group of maximal 15 people or 11 people traveling with a lot of luggage. If you prefer a smaller or bigger type of transportation, please check some of our other options below or contact us for more information.
- After you place your order and we checked the availability, we will send you a payment request by email. After receiving the payment, we can order the transport for you and send you all the information you need.
- Please make sure to fill in the right pick-up date and time, as well as the preferred addresses.
- When picked-up at the harbour or any other public place, or driver will carry a sign with the Karimunjawa Package logo.
- Please note that the car on the picture isn’t always the car used for your trip. It’s depending on the available fleet, however all cars are in good condition.
There are no reviews yet.