Destination: Legon Waru
Legon Waru Cottage offers eight furnished suites, designed for their waterfront view where you can delightfully relaxed, watching over the sunrise or dim light of fishing boats at night. Each cottage is equipped with a king size bed, private bathroom, and kitchenette.
Guests can enjoy freshly prepared breakfast and local snacks in the afternoon at the Terrace restaurant. The downtown’s main street is only 2 km away.
Thirty years ago, this spot of land mesmerized us because of its rich collection of trees, fun land contour and tranquil beach. Now, working with the local community who are skilled wooden boat makers, hospitality enthusiasts and passionate gardeners, we hope to share this beauty with you.
Overlooking the ocean and with own terrace, there are two types of cottages. The Trochus – 40 sqm perfect for couples, and The Triton – 60 sqm warmly suited for families. Each Cottage has been designed to ensure maximum comfort and privacy.
As we admire craftsmanship, when staying with us, you will find features made of local and recycled woods, creation of our passionate and talented team of carpenters.
Your cottage facilities include:
- King-size bed, seating area/sofa, wardrobe/closet, and air conditioning. Smoking is allowed in own terrace and outdoor
- Bathroom with private windows overlooking the sea
- Shower and bathtub, and bath amenities
- Kitchenette equipped with a kettle, electric induction stove, refrigerator, and kitchenware
- Daily housekeeping service
- The seafront Terrace Restaurant serves breakfast and evening snacks for free, and lunch/dinner upon request
- Beach towel, and snorkeling equipment are available upon request